Your Ad Here

Recent Posts

Vista network folder password problem solved!

image

The problem has bugged most of Vista users when the OS came out is now solved. For those people who wanted Vista to remember the username and password of network shared folders, your request has been answered – or shall I say partially answered. The fact that vista now remembers the username and password is a good update, however, I do not know which update that I installed helped fix this problem.

I installed several updates released from the 13th of July to 17th of July, 2009. After that, I noticed Vista now remembers. At least this is a good new to people who has been bugged of using a the batch file implementation to make logging in to network folders.

If anybody knows which update was it, you can post your information in this blog.

Related Posts by Category



0 Responses to "Vista network folder password problem solved!"

Post a Comment

Followers