Your Ad Here

Recent Posts

Software Review 5: ExplorerXP - Explorer with Tabs

image

If you want an alternative to the built-in explorer of Windows, then I would say use this software. What you'll get is an explorer that works with tabs - no need to clutter your task bar with several folders when copying files from one folder to another. Also, you set this to show hidden system files, good for virus hunting in removable drive. I can sort my folders according to total file size inside the folder. Good for freeing up space in hard drives. I usually forget where I place my very large files and I use ExplorerXP to track these down and have it transferred to another media or totally deleted from my drive. On the down side, this does not work with Vista.

Related Posts by Category



0 Responses to "Software Review 5: ExplorerXP - Explorer with Tabs"

Post a Comment

Followers